Minimize Pores Naturally

18 Apr

Large pores can be a problem for a lot of us. There are many factors that cause this to happen and the most common one is not removing your make up before going to bed. I am definitely guilty of this! Sometimes you are just too tired and just wanna get into bed. But it is very important to clean your face before going to bed.

I love using home remedies as they are natural and sometimes the cheaper option than buying expensive products that essentially do the same thing.

Applying tomato juice or fresh tomato to your face can help reduce the pore size. Apply the juice with a cotton ball or apply the tomato directly to your face. Ice cubes can also be used to shrink pores.

So try it out if you are suffering from this problem and  you will definitely notice a difference:)

Image Credits: Healthy Information Center
Advertisements

6 Responses to “Minimize Pores Naturally”

1. stilishbabe April 18, 2012 at 11:30 am #

I have a post or two on my blog about this matter too! large pores are a pain in the ass!

2. Fauzia Shamim April 18, 2012 at 1:16 pm #

Thanks kanwalu, wow what a difference, alreadyo! It does give a glo too!!

3. modgam May 10, 2012 at 11:24 am #

this is awesome and im sooooo gona try them tonite! i hate the big pores on my nose area. the rest of my face is ok but the ones on my nose are ARGHHHH. thanks for sharing. =]

• kanwalj May 10, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

I hate pores too:( you should try this it is great:)

• modgam May 10, 2012 at 1:52 pm #

i most def will! thanks again. =]

4. Lauren April 28, 2014 at 6:27 am #

Getting sick of my big pores, especially around my nose. Can’t wait to try this!